Solved: I live in VA and own a rental property in Washington DC. The Washington DC tax form had no place for me to show income. How do I report my rental income to Washington DC?

I live in VA and own a rental property in Washington DC. The Washington DC tax form had no place for me to show income. How do I report my rental income to Washington DC?

No you will not need to file a DC state return related to your DC rental property. You are not required to file a DC return if you are a nonresident of DC unless you are claiming a refund of DC taxes withheld.

Just report the DC rental income on your VA resident state income tax return.

Answer is incomplete. If your gross rental income exceeds $12,000, you need to file DC Form D-30,  
Unincorporated Business Franchise Tax Return.