nathaniel1746

I live in Texas which is a community property state and its asking me for information about it but I rent and dont own so what do i do in this case?

AmyC

Texas is a community property state. Texas has no state income tax. You should not be filling out a tax return.

Carl

Wild guess here that you're trying to complete a TX state tax return. You can stop and delete the state return. Texas does not tax personal income. They never have. So if you downloaded a state module for Texas, it's most likely for sales tax, which only businesses that sell physical product in Texas have to pay, report and file for.