Solved: I have gas royalties and I recieve 1099 - Misc forms reflecting the royalties. Do I complete the Business Income and Expenses section and/or the Rental Properties and Royalties section?

I have gas royalties and I recieve 1099 - Misc forms reflecting the royalties. Do I complete the Business Income and Expenses section and/or the Rental Properties and Royalties section?

These go in the Rental/Royalty income section and not on the Business Schedule.

Income on the business schedule is subject to self-employment tax.