Solved: I have a capital loss carry over from year to year I didn't see anywhere to enter thst this year

lmrusch61

I have a capital loss carry over from year to year I didn't see anywhere to enter thst this year

SharonC1

If you type Capital Loss Carryover into the search bar, TurboTax will give you a link that will "jump" you to the input section of TurboTax for the capital loss carryover.  

If you transferred last year's TurboTax return over, you don't have to do a thing – we've already entered it for you.

SharonC1

lmrusch61

I cannot find a search feature. Is there a way to see it before I file it should have carried over
SharonC1

The search feature is a magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen.  If you click on that magnifying glass, the box to type in will pop up.  
If your capital loss carryover is in the program, you should be able to see it if you click on the Federal tab, then select Wages and Income.  The capital loss carryover should be listed.