bigboyjeep318

I am trying to fill out the rental income section, but I don't have a 1099-misc form. Was the property management company suppose to send that to me or the renters?

AnnetteB

If the property management company is collecting the rent on your behalf and then forwarding the payment to you, then they should have issued you a Form 1099-MISC.  However, if the total amount was less than $600 there is not a requirement to issue the 1099 form.  You should contact them to find out whether a 1099 was issued.  It is not a form that your renters would send to you. 

However, you can still enter your rental income without the Form 1099-MISC by answering that you did not receive the form.