I am a non-citizen, and have the house rent income...

I am a non-citizen, and have the house rent income, have B2 visa. do i need to file the tax form? which type i need to file? 1040-NR?

If you are not a resident alien with a green card or ITIN, then you flat out can not use TurboTax to complete a U.S. tax return. You have a file a 1040-NR which TurboTax does not include or support. To complete a 1040-NR online you'll have to use www.sprintax.com

EXACTLY how long have you been in the United States?  That may determine what you need to file.  Be as details as possible about the dates you were in the United States and if you had any other kinds of visas.