How do I report my foreign rental income? I am citizen of US. I have already declared this income In India. Where do I report this information?

I am US citizen having rental property in India (foreign country).  I get rental income and deposited directly in Indian bank I am not repatriating that money to the US.  I have already declared this income in India.  Where do I report this information when I file US tax return

As a citizen or resident of the United States, all your worldwide income is subject to taxation.  Therefore, it should be included in your return.

Complete the rental section (Schedule E) so that you will be able to claim all related expenses and depreciation , The property should be reported on Schedule E first and with the correct selection  of answers the necessary forms are generally generate in Turbotax.

Property located outside the country, you're required to depreciate the cost over 40 years. 

I have already paid income taxes for this rental income in India,   This money gets deposited to savings bank in India (not repatriating this income to US) .  Also file income tax in India because of dividend and rental income.  If I report it here, Will I be paying taxes twice (US  AND INDIA)?

If, the income is also subject to India, taxation, you may be entitled to a credit on your US taxes.  You would complete Form 1116 to take this credit.

Foreign taxes can be reported under Deductions & Credit / Estimates & Other Taxes Paid / Foreign Taxes.

I have the same situation; i need to know if i spend more than $600 on my rental property as operating expense. Usually, rules says that you need to provide form 1099 to service provider, but what happens if the property is outside US?

As long as the foreign contractor is not a U.S. person and the services are wholly performed outside the U.S., then no Form 1099 is required and no withholding is required.
It is generally easier to  ask them to complete a Form W-8BEN.  By signing Form W-8BEN, the foreign contractor is certifying that he or she is not a U.S. person.

In schedule E I see a line where we can enter travel expenses, could international travel expenses count?

I had to visit my country to make a deal with brokers for advertisements of my property.