Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Had 2 cases for entries made for rental property that did not show in the software. CS reps guaranteed would show in the final returns. They didn't. Who do I contact?

Was told 3 other clients had same problem. Appears to be software glitch to me
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Carl
Level 15

Had 2 cases for entries made for rental property that did not show in the software. CS reps guaranteed would show in the final returns. They didn't. Who do I contact?

I doubt contacting turbotax directly will be of any benefit. More than likely it's because of an incorrect data entry or selection on your part. That's not uncommon, as there are many screens where the software doesn't provide the clarity that may be necessary for a given situation. This results in an incorrect selection or incorrect data being entered by the user, and the user has no way of realizing their error; much less finding it.

There's also a known situation (and as of yet unresolved as far as I know) where if you have 3 or more rental properties, all of the data for 1 of the properties will not be imported from the prior year.

If you can explain the details of your situation, I'll be happy to try and help.  Note that I use the CD/Desktop version of the software, and I see you are using the online version. So my screen references may differ a bit from what you see.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies