Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Fidelity download gets stuck on Intuit asking for log in but the login stays as a blank box so the extra security measure is stuck

I go to log in for fidelity download of 1099 b for Fidelity where I had a Go account.  Unfortunately TT asks for extra log in for their Intuit log in ( saying this provides more security) It is just a blank white pop up screen that doesn't allow for any log in let alone log in to fidelity.  

TT is not working in this area.  I permitted every pop up and tried every browser with no luck.  If i have to do each and every sale that fidelity did for the GO account, it will take  me days I don't have.  last year i was able to download with no issues. 

TT please fix this issue!!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Fidelity download gets stuck on Intuit asking for log in but the login stays as a blank box so the extra security measure is stuck

Same Issue...  Have tried multiple times to let TT know.  Last time on the cal they said it was being fixed and should be by 2/23..  Tried again today with no luck.  Very disappointed as it is holding up multiple returns.  

Anyone find a way around this? 

Tom

JosephS1
Expert Alumni

While not an ideal solution, one method would be, provided you have a paper copy of the 1099-B, or 8949, respectively, entering the transactions by group rather than individually. As I said, this may not be the ideal solution for you as most would prefer a direct import but this does work.  The following screen shows the grouping and your 1099-B will show the transactions per group:

Enter the totals for each group, such as short-term covered, short-term non-covered, etc., and that will enter the data into Schedule D and/or Form 8949.

The IRS is more concerned with the totals than individual transactions.

@Elinor 

@Tom NJ 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have the same issue trying to login to download Fidelity info.  I cannot type in the userid or password boxes

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

You may need to contact customer service directly for assistance. Please see the following information here for more details.

@jowardcsco 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies