Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

download info from schwab.

got to the "instruction and informed consent" page. Then i click on the accept box. but it never goes down to the "continue". tried this today and also yesterday. without any success.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I tried to reply to this yesterday but it did not go through. What worked on my computer was that I used page down.  As I could not shrink the screen. (Or I did not know how.) I downloaded the product and I think it all worked. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Is this happening in your Schwab online account?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi ebonyA 

schwab.com is working ok. The problem happens when I am trying to download to turbo-tax. I get to the "information and informed consent sheet" (in TurboTax), I check the box that says I accept the situation. The sheet should then show the continue button. But the page does not move down to the continue button.

thanks for your time in this. Tried just before I wrote this and it's still the same. Tomorrow I will  try another download from a different source, and then see what happens.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Try to minimize your screen, to see if it will allow you to select continue, without needing to scroll down. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried to reply to this yesterday but it did not go through. What worked on my computer was that I used page down.  As I could not shrink the screen. (Or I did not know how.) I downloaded the product and I think it all worked. Thanks again.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies