Solved: Can i use the bunsiness portion of turbotax home and business if i have a rental property but no LLC?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Can i use the bunsiness portion of turbotax home and business if i have a rental property but no LLC?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 15

Can i use the bunsiness portion of turbotax home and business if i have a rental property but no LLC?

"Can i use the bunsiness portion of turbotax home and business if i have a rental property but no LLC?"

Yes. The Rental Properties and Royalties section is located under the Business tab (Business Income and Expenses).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

"Can i use the bunsiness portion of turbotax home and business if i have a rental property but no LLC?"

Yes. The Rental Properties and Royalties section is located under the Business tab (Business Income and Expenses).

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank You!
Highlighted
Level 15

You are most welcome.
v
Privacy Settings