Solved: Can I use Deluxe Version to report $16 from book royalties (from relative's estate)?

Can I use Deluxe Version to report $16 from book royalties (from relative's estate)?

Yes, you can file a 1099-MISC with the Deluxe version.  Follow these steps to see the list:

1.       Click this link Tax Forms Included.  

2.       Scroll down to the middle of the page (blue banner)

3.       Type “1099-MISC” in the search box or scroll through the second set of forms and you will see it listed.

Are you filing the relative's final return or your personal return?

My personal return