Solved: Can I input info to turbotax related to stock dividend as estimate in return before I receive the K-1?

Can I input info to turbotax related to stock dividend as estimate in return before I receive the K-1?

I have to complete my taxes before I receive any K-1's for aid purposes. I will receive a K-1 for a stock dividend and I would prefer to include some kind of estimate to include that in my income with my initial return. Then I will file an amended return after I receive the K-1. Can I do that through turbotax or will I need the actual K-1 before I can enter any of that information?

Sure, you can do that, just enter it  as though you had received the k-1 already.  Don't mark anything as estimated because that prevents e-filing.

You would begin by typing k-1 in the Find window on the upper left, Hit Enter, then click the Jump To.