Can I enter Box 20 code N of my K-1 anywhere else in TurboTax, such as Deductions & Credits - Investment Interest Expense or Investment Expenses ?

The accompanying statement description reads "Interest Expense for Corporate Partners - Passthrough."  After inputting the info from the K-1 into TT, there was a note that read "Your Code N entry on box 20 for $___ is shown as an information item on your Schedule K-1.  It does not impact your individual return." This value is rather significant, it could positively affect my refund.

It is only applicable to corporations, so it's informational for you. You can't add it to your individual return.

If Box 20, Code N is only applicable to corporations, should I leave Box 20, Code N blank when filling out Easy Step?

You can leave it off because it doesn't impact your return I would leave it in though since it is reported in your return.  either way, it shouldn't impact your return.