Why Did You Email Me About Incomplete Tax Return? - Community `

Why Did You Email Me About Incomplete Tax Return?

Why did you email me encouraging me to complete my 2019 tax return? I completed that return weeks ago and efiled it through your service. I have the printout. In fact, I've already received my refund. This makes no sense ... AND ... it gives me concerns about the credibility of your product.

Many users have more than one account; they start a return in an account, forget how to access it, and end up starting over in another one.  If that happened, the "old" account is generating reminders to you to finish your return.  If you filed, the return was accepted and processed, and you received your refund, you can ignore the emails.