Unable to connect & import from Cenlar

I'm unable to connect and import from Cenlar (Central Loan Administration & Reporting). I'm trying to import Form-1098 & Form-1099-INT.

I'm using the Turbotax Premier Download Mac version. I provided the right login information and the TurboTax asked the right challenge question too. After providing the answer to the challenge question, the Turbo tax tried to establish a secure connection and failed.  Can someone please help me out? 

I'm getting the following error message:

This import was Unsuccessful.

No problem - we'll help you enter the information and continue with your return.

Unable to connect & import from Cenlar

A 1098 cannot be imported.  You have to key it in yourself.  You might be able to import the 1099INT--but it would be easier to just key it in than to spend your morning fighting to import it.

Unable to connect & import from Cenlar

Unable to connect & import from Cenlar

Thanks a bunch. Straight to the point and precise answer. 👍