turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

[Event] Ask the Experts: All About the Refund
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Join us on Wednesday, April 24th any time between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific Time for our latest installment of our Ask the Experts event series. This time we'll be talking all about the refund, and what situations could change or alter your refund ... read more
Community Manager ‎Posted March 29, 2021
Good evening. My taxes have been accepted. Refund stated estimated arrival by direct deposit on April 20,2024. Why has it not been deposited? This is my first year doing taxes due to a divorce. That's why I'm asking.Thanks
unionfan ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post 5 hours ago by sangels4220
I filed my taxes in late January on TurboTax,it said it was accepted and even gave an est. Time I will receive it ....but as of late it still says the IRS has received it but that's it . So I want to know if TurboTax is lying about my taxes being acc... read more
Cmarie89 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by Lorzech
Think I get kicked out of here so I don’t know if you got my question my question was is that filed for unemployment benefits this year but I was also ordered to repay overpayment to the TWC which was not reflected on the form. What do I do?
mssweetemotions ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by PatriciaV
This is my first year using TurboTax. The process was great and easy. Everything seemed to be what I expected for our Federal refund, but I had to pay thousands of dollars more than I've ever had before for our PA State residency tax. I'm not sure th... read more
mbeer01 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Thursday by PatriciaV
I am selling a second home that was being lived in by my daughter. We have not lived in the home in the last five years. I want to sell the home and buy another home with the profit of the sale. I intend to use all the profit to buy the second home a... read more
nealtapia ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by nealtapia
If I received assistance through a non profit, can I no longer claim the adoption tax credit?
Jlukero ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by Jlukero
I didn’t work in 2021 or 2022 and didn’t file am I still able to claim my children and received a refund
Adriannac92 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by VolvoGirl
I don't know if I used Amend my taxes are not. I just followed the instructions of the turbo tax advisor. And when she finished instructing me on what to do, I hit enter and saw the new refund whit the new 1099-R added.
MakeMoreDave ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
I received a letter from irs stating that I qualify for full child tax credit but when I filed my 2023 I only received a portion of it and I have two qualifying dependents
Adriannac92 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by CatinaT1
Hi Expert, On Credit Karma it says that I received $2,797.00 in Tax Refund but the amount I actually received form turbotax was just $1,037.00 Can you explain this? Thank you so much. Ricky
RickyFl ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by CatinaT1
Are u still able to collect a refund for 2021 back taxes from a w2 only no home, no marriage, no charity deductions no med expenses. Also is their a way to not pay for 2021 software from turbo tax as its expense for simple filing. Paper forms online ... read more
Booba ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by DoninGA
I live with my ex-wife and pay all her bills, including health insurance, room and boarding expenses, food and clothing, etc. I don't understand why Turbo Tax does not allow me to claim her as a dependent?
lettersnumbersdashesaunderscores ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by CatinaT1
Hello, upon searching my mail I found a Form 1099-INT form for interest income. I already filed my taxes in February. What should I do about this?
tdasha10 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by tdasha10
HelloI’ve filed 2023 tax return without health coverage because I thought I wasn’t covered in the year. However I got Form 1095 from my company and every month has been covered. I think I have to amend the 2023 tax return because I was paid for penal... read more
Jisooh123 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by DawnC
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies