Do not cancel you credit cards when you balance is 0. Learn how to use each only once a month and pay that balance before the due date. If a REAL emergency comes up you will have a cards to go to. If you cancel your cards it twill ruin you fico. If you don't you your card for some time, maybe a year or so, the card company will cancel it. That does not look good on credit report. Go to each credit reporting company, there are three, and put a lock on your cr cds. Your fico is based on owed vs credit available. As owed goes down fico goes up. Also if you cancel all your cards, you lose your credit history. Not good.
- How were you able to get 0% apr on loan for 2 years ?
- How much amount of loan did you purchase ? (ex:10,000, 15000 etc.)
- What type of loan is it ? (personal (or) Auto etc.
- From which bank / Credit union were you able to get the loan ?
- what is the minimum credit score you need to obtain 0% apr for 2 years ?
- It is wonderful that you are able to pay off your cards. Appreciate any help on the above questions.