Has anyone ever consolidated credit cards into a personal loan?

Congrats! I know that feeling. I just paid off my 35K loan through Lending Club. Highly recommend this company!!
ma2

Do not cancel you credit cards when you balance is 0.  Learn how to use each only once a month and pay that balance before the due date.  If a REAL emergency comes up you will have a cards to go to.  If you cancel your cards it twill ruin you fico.  If you don't you your card for some time, maybe a year or so, the card company will cancel it.  That does not look good on credit report.  Go to each credit reporting company, there are three, and put  a lock on your cr cds.  Your fico is based on owed vs credit available.  As owed goes down fico goes up.  Also if you cancel all your cards, you lose your credit history.  Not good. 

I didn't use a personal loan, but i used national debt consolidation to pay a bunch of credit cards. Ur credit suffers for the length of your consolidation but it can go up slowly over time. Mycredit score is slowly increasing & I will finish paying off my consolidated credit cards and loans by Feb. Next year which I would have never done otherwise because I kept on reusing them! My monthly payment to them its also lower than I Was previouslypaying to the credit cards/loans companies. However you should consider a move like this only if your debt is over 15,000 (as mine was). Otherwise a personal line of credit if aproved, is better because it will not impact ur credit as much and are good for smaller debts). Good luck!

Only works if you change your spending and STOP using your stupid cards and get on a written budget. Every dollar in the app store is a good free one. Every penny needs to have an assignment

The "min" payment is designed to make your payments last forever. If you didn't know that, now you do.

What's a good place to get a personal loan online?

This is amazing! I don't believe I've heard of a loan with a zero percent introductory APR. Would you share who provided that loan to you? I'm extremely interested in this!

I never spend more than I make on my credit cards. Paying just the minimum balance when you have $500+ in credit card debt keeps you swimming in debt. I pay $100+ each statement or in between statements and I never use another card until another is paid off. Never utilize more than 20% of your available credit or you will never get ahead. The only thing killing me are my student loans but I still manage to be at 22% debt to income.

Hi,

-  How were you able to get 0% apr on loan for 2 years ?

- How much amount of loan did you purchase ?  (ex:10,000, 15000 etc.)

-  What type of loan is it ? (personal (or) Auto etc.

- From which bank / Credit union were you able to get the loan ?

- what is the minimum credit score you need to obtain 0% apr for 2 years ?

-  It is wonderful that you are able to pay off your cards. Appreciate any help on the above questions.

Thank you.

Hi I want just pay off my credit cards , so I need apply for $16K loan