turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ceparks02
Returning Member

Stimulus Check

As of 04/13/2020 are there any new updates on whether or not our stimulus checks will be deposited into our turbo tax cards?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Stimulus Check

Stimulus Check

Some Debit Cards Are Eligible to Receive Payments

Debit cards that are used by many tax preparation companies such as H&R Block and Intuit’s TurboTax as well as the Direct Express programs do qualify to receive these direct payments. That’s because these cards (H&R Block’s Emerald Card, Direct Express and TurboTax’s debit card) are linked to an actual bank account (with routing numbers) and all should qualify for the economic stimulus direct payment. This is relatively new information

tmj111176
Returning Member

Stimulus Check

100%...im looking at copy of returns right now done thru tt. It shows my tt VISA debit card routing number and acct number. Everyting matches. I made under 99,000 or whatever number it was and i filed electronically with routing num and tt visa card acct num. Tomorrow wed. The 15th when we wake up....we will see. 

Chelseaparks2
Returning Member

Stimulus Check

I wonder if it matters whether or not you got the tax advance. Some say it does, some say it don’t. At this point I don’t know what to believe. I did get the advance and I haven’t gotten any type of deposit notification or anything where as most people that did not get the advance are already getting theirs. Guess I need to carry on as usual and just let it get deposited or mailed and just be thankful either way it goes lol. 

Stimulus Check

I’m seeking the same answer. I received and advance as well and can’t find an answer to whether or not that means I have to wait for a check. 

Stimulus Check

Am i going to get a stimulus check our not ive been waiting for a long time now. Can you help me our not what am i to do... 

Stimulus Check

Here the routing number [social security number removed]  assigned account number is [phone number removed]64812 please help me i need help.

Stimulus Check

@RONNIEBoy33 wrote:

Here the routing number [social security number removed]  assigned account number is [phone number removed]64812 please help me i need help.

Entering a bank routing number and account number on this public TurboTax user community forum will not do anything for you.  Fortunately the forum filter removed those numbers.

Go to this IRS website for stimulus payment information FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies