Has anyone ever consolidated credit cards into a personal loan?

What's a good place to get a personal loan online?

This is amazing! I don't believe I've heard of a loan with a zero percent introductory APR. Would you share who provided that loan to you? I'm extremely interested in this!

I never spend more than I make on my credit cards. Paying just the minimum balance when you have $500+ in credit card debt keeps you swimming in debt. I pay $100+ each statement or in between statements and I never use another card until another is paid off. Never utilize more than 20% of your available credit or you will never get ahead. The only thing killing me are my student loans but I still manage to be at 22% debt to income.

Hi,

-  How were you able to get 0% apr on loan for 2 years ?

- How much amount of loan did you purchase ?  (ex:10,000, 15000 etc.)

-  What type of loan is it ? (personal (or) Auto etc.

- From which bank / Credit union were you able to get the loan ?

- what is the minimum credit score you need to obtain 0% apr for 2 years ?

-  It is wonderful that you are able to pay off your cards. Appreciate any help on the above questions.

Thank you.

Hi I want just pay off my credit cards , so I need apply for $16K loan

Hi @raptorfun
What institution did you use for your personal loan? Thanks for sharing

I used Lending Club and I highly recommend them. I was approved for the loan online and was able to choose the payment plan best for me. It feels so good not to have that debt hanging over me. It followed me for 10+ years and now it's gone. I only pay cash for items and it feels good to tell myself no!

Who are you using that gave you zero intrest fro two years??? I could pay mine off with that!

I suggest that you not close any accounts, particularly if they are in good standing and are accounts that you have had for more than 2 years. I would consolidate all of my cards on a low interest account with perhaps the credit union, or a low interest rate loan. Preferably the credit union, where you will have a smaller minimum payment, and as you will also see more of that payment going towards the principal. That is what helped me. However, I was advised to close a couple of long standing accounts, which were in good standing by one of the refinance companies when applying for cash out option to pay down my debt and that was the worst mistake I could have made. It took some time to bring my credit score back up

Who did you get your loan thru ?