turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

imr
Level 1

Cli for a Boa card

This is a credit card related question . I have a Bank of America credit card for a few years and until recently i used to get periodic cli which i could do online . I am a non US citizen and have provided my Passport as ID . I am a frequent visitor to the US and therefore have a permanent address there . I was wondering if anyone can guide me as to whether bank of America has changed its policy regarding cli without ssn ? It used to be fairly straight forward until September 2019 but now the website asks for a ssn in order to proceed with a cli . Any info in this matter will be greatly appreciated . 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
RickG
Expert Alumni

Cli for a Boa card

Welcome to the community!  After reviewing your question, it would seem that it may be best to contact Bank of America directly unless someone else in the community is in the same situation and knows the answer to the question.  The quickest way to get your question answered is just to call them.  I tried to see if they had their own online community, but was unable to find one at this time.  Here is their number - 1 (800) 432-1000. If I have misunderstood your issue, please let me know.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies