Solved: Where do I find the school tax withheld information for school district 8708 on my W-2?

bobbers13

Where do I find the school tax withheld information for school district 8708 on my W-2?

LeeM

The local/city tax withheld should be in Box 19 of your Form W-2Box 20 should identify the locality (city or school district) that the tax was withheld for. 

You may want to look at all copies of your Form W-2. Sometimes they list different information on the different copies.If you have any doubt, I would ask your employer.

LeeM