Solved: When checking my school, turbotax said I did not have any School Loans but I have $31,000 of school loans I need to pay back. Does it not take account of that debt?

When checking my school, turbotax said I did not have any School Loans but I have $31,000 of school loans I need to pay back. Does it not take account of that debt?

Will I need to be in process of paying back for the loans in order to be accounted for when doing my taxes ?

Correct.  Once you begin paying the loans, your lender will issue you a 1098-E (Student Loan Interest Paid).