Solved: I used student loan money to purchase expenses for school that is also being used for my self-employed business. Can I write off these expenses as business deductions?

I used student loan money to purchase expenses for school that is also being used for my self-employed business. Can I write off these expenses as business deductions?

The expenses I paid for are required for my education, but they are also being used for my self-employed business. Thanks for your help on this!

You can use the expenses towards an education credit, or as a business expense, but not both.