Solved: I pay monthly for a College Education Savings Plan by Heritage Education Funds International. How do I file for a tax refund on this

I pay monthly for a College Education Savings Plan by Heritage Education Funds International. How do I file for a tax refund on this

Contributions to Education Savings plans, such as the Coverdell ESA, are not tax deductible. The advantage of an ESA lies in the tax-deferred accumulation of earnings within the account.

You may find helpful information in IRS Pub. 970 Tax Benefits for Education.