Solved: I paid off a Student Loan through a creditor, but ...

I paid off a Student Loan through a creditor, but TT is asking for a 1098-E . I am trying to delete the details so it doesnt ask for the info, any idea how?

I have tried to delete the 1098-E form in tools and this does nothing. It continues to ask for Student loan information.

1) Log into Turbo>pickup where i left off

2) select Federal >Deductions and Credits>education>Student Loan Interest Paid (Form 1098-E)

3)When you click on revisit, see if there is a form Schedule E .  if there is, click on the trash icon next to it and see if you can delete from within the program.

This worked perfect!  Thank you!