Solved: I'm currently abroad on a Fulbright US student grant, and need to report the grant I received as a scholarship.

I'm currently abroad on a Fulbright US student grant, and need to report the grant I received as a scholarship.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/fulbright-grants  this website says my grant should be entered on line 7 of form 1040 with SCH. Where is this form?

Enter it under credits and deductions - educational expenses. You might have to click through some irrelevant questions until you get to the screen where you can enter taxable scholarship.