house371

I have three 1098 for my home. 1st the initial loan. 2nd a refinance of the 1st loan. 3rd from refi resale to another lender. The 3rd 1098 zeros out the deduction. Why?

It's like turbotax can't handle three 1098 forms. It's fine with two. When I add the third, it zeroes out the savings in the calculator. I might as well do this by hand instead of using the software.
DavidD66

We are aware of this experience. Please sign up for email notifications when an update related to this issue is available here.

house371

I was notified that an update has been made. Unfortunately it did not actually solve the issue. The software still cannot handle three 1098 forms correctly.

MarilynG1

TurboTax can handle entry of Multiple Mortgage Interest statements.

Be sure to read all the info on the screens.