You might find it easiest to delete the form/worksheet.
See the original article here, or read on:
- Open or continue your return in TurboTax.
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools and then Tools.
- In the pop-up window Tool Center, choose Delete a form.
- Select Delete next to the form/schedule/worksheet in the list and follow the instructions.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
To enter your Form 1098-T information (even when TurboTax thinks it has already been entered and is showing $0), go through the entire education expenses section of your return until you reach the screen titled “Your Education Expenses Summary”, then follow these steps:
- Click Edit next to the student name. On the screen titled “Here’s your Education Summary”, click Edit beside Tuition. Enter the information from your Form 1098-T.
To go directly to the Education section of your return, use these steps:
- On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner) This opens a box where you can type in “education” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find) The search results will give you an option to “Jump to education” Click on the blue “Jump to education” link