Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How can I file my 1098

1 Reply
Expert Alumni

How can I file my 1098

1098 is mortgage interest. 1098E and 1098T are both education related.


All 1098 forms are entered in the Deductions and Credits tab.All 1098 forms require you to be the one responsible.


Choose the correct situation and enter the information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings