Solved: For an owner-occupied duplex, should I enter the f...

For an owner-occupied duplex, should I enter the full interest and taxes from the 1098, or only the 50% that I live in?

I am including 50% of my mortgage interest and taxes as part of Schedule E as costs for my rental apartment.  However, my mortgage and 1098 are for a duplex that I live in.  When I'm entering the 1098, should I include the full interest and tax amounts, or just the 50% that covers the part that I live in?

Enter the 50% that is personal on Schedule A and the 50% that is rental on Schedule E.

Thank you!