Can I deduct my tuition from a non accredited program that is from an accredited University?

I'm currently in an intensive program that provides a certificate of completion not a degree. They said that they do not provide 1098-T because it is a "continuing education" program. But they are connected to an accredited University. Is there any way I can deduct my education since it costs about $10,000?

What's the program for? Is it related to your current employment?

It's for web development. It is not related to my current employment. I'm making a career change after the program.

1) You can Not claim an itemized deduction as business expense, because it qualifies you for a new line of work.

2) Since you have a tuition receipt from an accredited institution, you can claim either Lifetime Learning Credit or Tuition and Fees Deduction. However ...

3) As there is no 1098-T, you should expect IRS to take longer to process than most claims, and they may request proof of payment (tuition receipt) ...

Rules are in IRS Pub 970. Link: https://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/index.html