dstlady20

Where should my quick books self employed fees and AAA membership fees be indicated as a rideshare business owner? Under Legal and Professional Expenses?

Anita01

Professional fees would be fine for both.  You could also enter them as Other expenses towards the end and write in what they're for.  It's really your choice between those two, based on which you think would be more helpful for you when you might look at the return 1 year or two from now.

Anita01

dstlady20

Thank you. I listed (in detail) under Legal and Professional Fees based on the description in that area. Just wanted to double check to make sure.