rhodent

Where do I include the following information from a Schedule K-1 (Code Z) - Section 199A wages, Section 199A unadjusted basis, and Section 199A PTP income? Thank you!

KathrynG3

Yes, those details should be entered. Click the link for the 2019 Form 1065 Instructions for Schedule K-1, beginning on page 4 for PTP's, with reference to wages specifically on page 18.

The Schedule K-1 received should include Statement A with the necessary details.

As you go through the interview, when you get to the We're almost done screen, your answer needs to be YES at the screenshot below. This would mean that your taxable income might exceed a threshold. If you were to answer no, you would not be providing the details requested that appear to be generating the error.

Answer the questions depending on your circumstances.

@rhodent

rhodent

Thank you so much!  I really appreciate your assistance and your super fast reply!