rehab4wildones

Where do I find a spot where I can list my volunteer miles? I volunteer at the Wisconsin Humane Society and also do wildlife rescues. Where do I enter the miles?

Where in the 2016 Turbo tax program do I enter volunteer miles?  In which part of the return should it be?

Mileage for volunteer work for a qualified charity is entered under charitable donations.  Go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Charitable Donations>Donations to Charity in 2016

Severnaenc2

Where on my Federal and state forms can I list mileage for volunteer work?

Go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Charitable Donations>Donations to Charity

1.jpg