Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where do i enter my info about recieving my stimulus credit i only recieved one

i didnt get to file my taxes for year . im trying to change the year on my taxes im doing right now and file al my stuff from unemployment . i  also only recieve d ine of the stimulus , i was told i had to fule my taxes  to get te rest .
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

TurboTax Online only works for 2022. If you want to file tax returns for 2020 (first and second stimulus) or 2021 (third stimulus) you'll need to buy the correct year and install TurboTax on a computer.

Tax laws change every year, so you'll need the right year to file. The IRS will not accept your return if you use forms from the wrong year.

Go to File your 2021 taxes and File your 2020 taxes to purchase and download the right TurboTax for you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

And....when you get the correct software for the tax year you need to file.....the stimulus money is claimed by going to Federal Review and answering questions for the recovery rebate credit.  The credit will show up on line 30 of your Form 1040.   Your past year return will have to be filed by mail.  It cannot be e-filed.

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies