kristin-ingram88

Where do I enter business income for a small business that I do not have a 1099 for?

PeterM

To do this in Turbo Tax, follow these steps...

Log into your tax return. Use the search box in the upper right hand corner. Type in "schedule c" in the box. This will bring up the "Jump to schedule c" link...click that link. From here Turbo Tax will ask you some specific questions about your business (1st screenshot below). You'll be led through a different screens asking you more questions regarding your business. You'll also be taken to a screen to enter you income (2nd screenshot below). Finally, Turbo Tax will bring you to the screen for you to choose what expenses you would like to enter onto your tax return (3rd screenshot).

PeterM