When you file joint/married, both have ss numbers,...

When you file joint/married, both have ss numbers, is the stimulus check made out to both people?

I was part of the irs issue and used the Turbo portal to change my acct info. I changed it to a chime acct with only my name on it, my husband is the 1st listed on our documents but we filed joint. Chime is going to reject my stimulus if my name isnt on the deposit too. I didnt know that until it was too late.  Please help!

When you file a joint return the ONE  refund distribution   is issued in both names so the chime account may or may not allow the deposit ... check with them to see what their rules are.  

Thank you! I already called, as long as my name is on it they won't reject it. I'll just have to verify my husbands identity. I just wasnt sure if it would be made out to both of us or just him.