donmiguel3

Purchased TT business for both fed and state corps, etc. (Two purchases.) Was asked to pay a third time for the state trust software. How do I fix this?

I purchased TurboTax business software for federal and California corporations, partnerships, etc.  (Two separate purchases.)  When I go to prepare a California  return I am asked to pay a third time to download state software. 

What is the solution to this problem?

tagteam

" What is the solution to this problem?"

You might need to contact Customer Support on this issue (https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263), but be advised that a TurboTax Business State return entitles you to one state return (e.g., California) and one type of return (e.g., California corporation or California partnership).

For example, if you needed to prepare federal and state returns for a California corporation and a California trust, you would need to purchase a copy of TurboTax Business and then purchase the California corporation return and finally purchase the California trust return (i.e., 3 separate charges).

tagteam