Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the answer question K1? Net income allocable to qualified payments from agricultural or horticultural coop

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

What is the answer question K1? Net income allocable to qualified payments from agricultural or horticultural coop

if you don't have any of those payments, leave blank.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jruttan1
Returning Member

0 does not work, and blank does not work?  Trust me, I tried 50 times every combination, it is stuck,

and i tried for Help fromTT and they said 30-35 minutes they'd call me, BUT 3 1/2 hrs. later, NO CALL!  

I think it's a glitch, as i have nothing to do with either Agriculture, Horticulture OR Coop???   Made me miss fireworks with my family accross the state of Michigan, I HATE TT!!!!!!!!

May I suggest you delete the K-1, log out and clear your cookies and then try the K-1 again ... this may clear whatever is holding you up. 

DavidS127
Expert Alumni

More information may help resolve your issue.  For example, on what screen during K-1 entry are you being asked about "net income allocable to qualified payments from agricultural or horticultural Coop"?

Check to make sure you did not inadvertently check the box on this screen:

@jruttan1

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jruttan1
Returning Member

Thanks for the input, but I do not know how to delete a K1, Still Stuck! So, I got out of program after saving, and started over after clearing cache. No difference, called TT number, told will call me back 45-50 mins. Waited for hrs., no calls?  Went through about 6 Forms and attachments, tried changing several things, one at a time, sometimes twice, as some are tied together.  Tried so many things, then ended up with twice as many errors.

Finally did something, can't remember exactly what, saved and tried to e-file, and it finally took????  I KNOW

I missed a ton of things, exemptions that could have been used to get a larger Refund, BUT was so sick and tired of this program, and I had a refund and didn't have to pay, so I Filed!   I HATE Turbo Tax Home and Office!

Every year I say the same thing, it takes forever, and you have to answer ambiguous questions over and over, and you end up taking pages of notes, flip a coin, and hope for the best?  IF my Returns are BOTH Accepted, it will be a miracle!  Should be accepted, BUT until I get Accepted from both Fed and State, I'm stressed!!!   I am a GOOD CHRISTIAN person, UNTIL I use TTax, and bad loud words come out, over and over, and I have to ask forgiveness. Did I mention I HATE TT, and it's non-existent Customer Service, that 2 days in a row, waited over 3 1/2 hrs. one day, and 2 hrs, next day, and AFTER finally filing, was home all day, with 2 phone lines, and NO ONE from TT called!  Terrible beyond belief! And I PAID for this program?????

swinistorfer
Returning Member

Filing my 2020 taxes in March 2021 and it appears this is still an issue.  My business has nothing to do with ag or horticulture and whether I enter "0" or leave this blank, it rejects it as being an error.  Please help.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies