Turbotax online 1099-misc does not have nonemploye...

hmldit-gmail-com

Turbotax online 1099-misc does not have nonemployee compensation box 9 it has 1-6 and 10,14,15,16,17. how do i force it to have the right boxes?

MaryM428

Form 1099-MISC does not box 9 unless you tell it that you need that box.

• Federal
  • Wages and Income
  • Other Common Income
  • Form 1099-MISC
  • Under Box 3 Other Income check the question My form has other info in boxes 1-17

Then Box 9 will appear on your screen.

Box 9 is for crop insurance proceeds.

californianewllc

hello, what  turbo tax program i need.  I have 2 businesses,  sole proprietorship for my daughter as owner-no properties-  and one LLC for me with properties rentals for me and partner. what to choose here?  do i have to buy one software for every business?? help!  we are all in California.  yes, we will file personal too.

DaveF1006

Yes, you will need to make two software purchases. Need a Turbo Tax home and Business to report your sole proprietorship and personal return. Turbo Tax business to report your LLC because you have two partners and need to issue K-1's for both partners. The good news is that the K1 you generate from your business partnership return will be reported on your personal return..