Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

So, I have purchased the TurboTax personal edition (Home & Business) to complete my personal tax return and Schedule K-1.  But the Schedule K-1 is not available.

Found my issue and it was my mistake. Entered an item in Box 5 K-1 and I don't have an entry there.

So, I have purchased the TurboTax personal edition (Home & Business) to complete my personal tax return and Schedule K-1.  But the Schedule K-1 is not available.

It's already 2/22/24 and TurboTax Online won't allow me to enter Schedule K-1 I received.

Still not available!!!!  When will it be updated?  I want to file my return!

@pkhourigan wrote:

Still not available!!!!  When will it be updated?  I want to file my return!

The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was updated today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you have to update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

I am using online version and Schedule K-1 is not available yet. it keeps coming back with Edit/Add button next to "Schedule K-1", and after clicking it and answering Yes to the question whether I do have form 1065, it keeps looping.

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

If you are using TurboTax online version, try clearing your cache and cookies first before returning to the K-1 section.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried with multiple browsers, also on my iPhone... no difference. Not sure if it matters, but I am in California.

@dothedeww24,

With respect to your post that Intuit denied your refund because you made the request more than 60 days after purchase, that does NOT appear to be the policy of Intuit. I posted the following last Friday, 16 Feb:

It took 45 minutes (probably the first 25 minutes on hold) but they sent me an email confirming they would refund the $112.09 I paid last year AND cancel the auto-renew subscription they call "TurboTax Advantage." It will probably take a week or two before the credit shows up, but at least I did not have to "escalate" the dispute to a manager.  So I have an email confirming pending refund and cancelled subscription. In addition, Intuit is kind enough to grant permission that I took them up on: "This call may be recorded."

The refund was credited back to my credit card on 19 Feb 2024... three calendar days after I requested it. I also PAID for it on 3 Nov 2023 via TurboTax Avantage, well over 60 days before I requested a refund.

Feel free to cite my case details above, but I it may necessitate escalation of your TurboTax refund request to a manager. It's difficult for me to believe that Intuit is oblivious to what is being discussed on their own "community forum." If they had not refunded me, my next course was going to be all of the below:

1. File a fraud complaint with my state's attorney general.
  2. Report this fraud to the IRS and Federal Trade Commission.
  3. File a small claims lawsuit against Intuit.
  4. Contact multiple "business media" outlets like CNBC to give them a story to run.
  5. Start posting about this on appropriate FACEBOOK groups.
  6. Contact my credit card company and demand the charge from November 2023 be reversed because they did not deliver what was paid for after three months waiting.

still not working in online version as of 2/27/2024.  i've cleared cache and cookies.  i'm in new york state.

PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

Please clarify which browser you are using. Are you on a Mac or Windows computer? Also review the instructions below for resetting your browser to be sure you are working with a clean environment. Schedule K-1 entries are working for most users.

@karenrose1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i'm on a windows computer using chrome.  i've cleared the cache and deleted cookies.  still not able to enter k-1 data.  i'm using the online version of turbotax.  thanks!

Try calling their customer service at [phone number removed]. They are very helpful.

yes i've called three times over the past few weeks.  i keep getting a later date to check.  today they said to check on friday,

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies