symonds5

Schedule C

The stimulus check requirements state that for non-filers the gross income must be less than $12,200.  I am unsure what gross income would be when claiming Schedule C income.  I am a dog trainer and have income of approx $17,000 minus gas (car mileage), telephone, space in my home and office supplies.  How would you figure gross income to see if I qualify for the stimulus check?

AmeliesUncle

Schedule C

@symonds5 wrote:

DON'T enter your information in the non-filer web portal.  You are self employed and need to file a 2019 tax return, so you are NOT a "non-filer".

You will qualify for a Stimulus check, and the IRS will get that information from your 2019 or 2018 tax return.

JohnB5677

Schedule C

WE'd have to go through your tax return, but you would be close.  You've listed several deductions you would have.  However, even if you don't need to file for income tax purpose.  You should file for Social Security and Medicare.

symonds5

Schedule C

Thanks for the responses.  They helped!!