turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Return

I ordered a return on line but have not received it yet, is it suppose to be mailed to me or by email?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Return

Who did you "order" it from?  Turbo Tax or the IRS?  Turbo Tax doesn't mail or email you anything.  Do you need a copy of your return or did you buy the  CD/Download program?  

Carl
Level 15

Return

Typically, if you order a copy of your tax transcript from the IRS (which is free) it typically takes 3 weeks before you receive it in the mail. If you order a copy of your actual tax return filed (not free) that typically takes 4-6 weeks. However, ever since this pandemic stuff started, there's no such thing as "typical" anymore. So there's no telling how long you'll have to wait.

Return

Hey thanks for the super helpful reply. I'm not sure how I missed that thread. I haven't quite mastered the search function on here. The Information you shared above is great. I have been reading all you shared here. In this you explained everything very well. Thanks I am going to bookmark this https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/business-taxes/discussion/return/00/2362570-results.

Thanks Again😍 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies