Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Signed Form 8453-PE

I am not seeing the signed Form 8453 with the PDF printout nor do I see it anywhere in TT.  I understand that is the way TT works, but TT also says to "select Attachments in the upper right screen" but there is nothing there.  That needs to be fixed.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Signed Form 8453-PE

@kcoriell wrote:

That needs to be fixed to actually show "Attachments", or remove the language as it is confusing.

You are correct and, actually, they did get the location wrong. 

If you look at the screenshot below, you will notice that the attachment can be viewed by clicking Attachments from the dropdown menu under Tools.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Signed Form 8453-PE

The signed copy resides on your PC (unless you deleted it after you uploaded it and filed your return).

Signed Form 8453-PE

Yea, totally understand that.  My request is TT also says to "select Attachments in the upper right screen" but there is nothing there.  That needs to be fixed to actually show "Attachments", or remove the language as it is confusing.

Signed Form 8453-PE

@kcoriell wrote:

That needs to be fixed to actually show "Attachments", or remove the language as it is confusing.

You are correct and, actually, they did get the location wrong. 

If you look at the screenshot below, you will notice that the attachment can be viewed by clicking Attachments from the dropdown menu under Tools.

Untitled.png

Signed Form 8453-PE

Thanks for that info!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies