turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Need Help with CA Form 568 for out of state LLC

I have an single member LLC for a farm in Indiana and the CA FTB told me that I needed to register it as a foreign LLC in CA.  There is no CA income, no CA cost of cost of goods, nor anything else related to CA.  We put money into the LLC from our personal accounts and took no money out of the LLC. I have paid the $800 fees for those years.  I am thinking that registering it was an error on my part and I need to dissolve it.  I didn't see the buried option to produce the Form 568 until today.  Nevertheless, the LLC was registered in June, 2019 and apparently I need to file Form 568 for the rest of that year and for 2020,  The FTB wants a penalty too.  The Schedule IW question 1b wants a number greater than $0, so I would appreciate any guidance on how to proceed with this form.   Thanks,  /Tom

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Need Help with CA Form 568 for out of state LLC

By the way the buried option I mentioned above that triggers the CA Form 568 does not seem to be in the same spot in TT H&B for 2019.  Is it somewhere else in 2019 or was it not unavailable in that edition of the program?  Thanks!  /Tom

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies