Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Re K-1, schedule K-3 has no values in the fields that Turbo requests input. Values are in other k-3 fields How do I remove from Federal Review so I can file my return?

The Fed Review wants me to check K3 because there are no values in the fields Turbo requested.In previous yrs, I have been unable to file my return until nothing appears in the Fed. Review.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AliciaP1
Expert Alumni

Re K-1, schedule K-3 has no values in the fields that Turbo requests input. Values are in other k-3 fields How do I remove from Federal Review so I can file my return?

The issuer of your K-1 may have been required to submit the K-3s based on the other ownership of the business.  If you do not have any information for any of the lines/columns requested by TurboTax, you do not have any significant transactions to report and you should uncheck your box 16 (or 14 depending on what Form your K-3 was filed for).  I would suggest going through the K-3 interview questions one more time very carefully to ensure you are not misreporting something.  If you don't have anything on the requested lines and columns, then go back to the box selection screen and uncheck the box for receiving a K-3.

@JohnnyJack1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AliciaP1
Expert Alumni

Can you clarify if you are using an Online version or a Desktop version of TurboTax?

@JohnnyJack1 

It is the Online Version

AliciaP1
Expert Alumni

The issuer of your K-1 may have been required to submit the K-3s based on the other ownership of the business.  If you do not have any information for any of the lines/columns requested by TurboTax, you do not have any significant transactions to report and you should uncheck your box 16 (or 14 depending on what Form your K-3 was filed for).  I would suggest going through the K-3 interview questions one more time very carefully to ensure you are not misreporting something.  If you don't have anything on the requested lines and columns, then go back to the box selection screen and uncheck the box for receiving a K-3.

@JohnnyJack1 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies