Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xdcr
Level 2

How to change Schedule E line27 to "yes"? One of my K1 has loss carryover(of previous years), another one has gain. I want to report the loss unallowed in a prior year.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

How to change Schedule E line27 to "yes"? One of my K1 has loss carryover(of previous years), another one has gain. I want to report the loss unallowed in a prior year.

As you complete the K-1 interview you should see this screen ....

1.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

is the K-1 from a publicly traded partnership?   if so, it's passive losses can not be used to offset profits from other partnerships and the loss carryforward will not appear on form 8582.   

xdcr
Level 2

I'm afraid i can't report the loss carryover of company A on company B here. The loss is of A, B has a gain. I put the loss carryover on A here.

xdcr
Level 2

No none of them is a public trade partnership.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies