turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dibini5

How can I buy turbo tax business software, for 2019 filing? Have not seen it on sale. Dissolved our S corporation this year, need to file business returns mid year.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

How can I buy turbo tax business software, for 2019 filing? Have not seen it on sale. Dissolved our S corporation this year, need to file business returns mid year.

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2019 Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

You can also buy TurboTax Business from Amazon and it is actually less expensive (link below). However, the forms will probably not be finalized for quite some time so plan accordingly.

https://www.amazon.com/TurboTax-Business-2019-Software-Disc/dp/B07YH3HBL6/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=turbot...

dibini5

Thank you.

If you need to file the return before 1/1/19 then you use the 2018 program NOT the 2019 .   When did you close the business ?   Your filing date is the 15th of the third month after the closing date ... for instance ... closed business 6/30/19 ... due date of final return is 9/15/19. 

dibini5

Official dissolution of corporation will be this month.

@dibini5 

You should not have to file until February in that case. 

See https://www.irs.gov/instructions/i1120s#idm140155513553648

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies